Friday, August 3, 2012

Precipitancies

I learn to give not because I have many, but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.
And you are saying I make a mistake, it make me wonder if you deserved my response in any way.  listen to this example, as I was walking along the street, I branch at the store to buy something, and this guy come to me ask if I have some change to spare, but I couldn't disagree more, I always give when ever I have left or I have something to give otherwise I will say no because I need to take care of myself first .

The spirit of given is always in me to give but I do not let it boarder me, I give and forget, it is only God that can give me many times fold back.  Just imaging, since the beginning time of religion, the spirit of given begin to be recognize, so in my view given is important.  

No comments: