In the cold, he didn't know what to do, neither he know where to go. Play and play all the time. He always said I'm yours, when is not driving a car, running around the street he will be playing, believe in what he inherit from his forefather. In the summer running around also in winter playing all day, don't worry God is able. I will do to you what they done to my people, because I can take the advantage in the dream. The way he leaved his life is not an homeless, and also is not a landlord, staying in the car.
A wave of warmth, then cold, rippled through her body, causing her to tremble. She rubbed her hands up and down her arms, feeling tiny bumps on her skin through the thin pajama top. The cheeseburger and fries she’d eaten hours before gurgled in her stomach, threatening to be released. Without warning, one of the back doors opened. She screeched and pressed into the corner of the seat, believing her worst nightmare had broken free.
Instead, a cop leaned into the car and asked, “Hey. Are you all right in here?”
No, I’m not all right. Can’t you see I’m freaking out? But her mouth wouldn’t cooperate with her brain.
The cop poked his head back out of the car and went away. The above excerpt was a collection of information
No comments:
Post a Comment