Friday, August 24, 2012

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU NOT

Have you ever wonder why some people pretend to be your friend and say I love you but they are not really your friend.  A good friend is a person you can count on in a difficult time.  A bad friend will try to avoid you when you need them most.  The reasons for this short essay is that I can not say enough that a good friend is had to come by, but at the same token if you are good friend you must meet a good friend like you, that is the closet to the evaluation I can give.  A good friend range from business partner to a casual friends.  You sitting down there all day, thinking what to eat, what to wear, thinking about other issues, but your friend leaves you there thinking about all this, it can not offer you any suggestion, wasting a lot of time doing nothing about it, all they have to do is to gossips around you all day, that is not a good friend.

I love you, a friend of my walks in to my hallway looking at me in living room where I was sitting down, mock at me all day long, expecting me to fall asleep so that I can start dreaming, then what next as a friend.  A bad friend will try to put you in their shoes, and call you lazy.  If you have a job and you did not pay attention to that I will call it laziness but if you don't have a job and you can't find job then I said keep searching till you find your dream job.  Love is a great gift someone can have, you can love anything but the love between a group of people or two people or a person is a great gift someone can offer to other people.  I know you can defined love in many ways but to have a love towards other people means you probably know what you are doing.    

No comments: