Sunday, April 15, 2018

JUMP HOUSE

They rally around the big hand and they can not do anything to the big hands,  They rally around the big tree and they can not do anything to the big tree and finally they rally around the well and they can not jump into it, they are fools, from the beginning they are fool,  It is all in the dream, it is all in the past.   Danger can be avoided sometimes when we understand it but not to disturb some other important aspect of life.

On April 19th at about 5.25pm, I was laying helplessly on the bed with the new blood in the body, I was not much that sleeping I found a nap in with myself sleep on the floor, I was like a chimp in that picture, I was trying to turn around but I couldn't because I know it, until I said Yah Lasisi.  Yah Lasisi means what? is that an evil spirits or demon trying to attack me in my sleep. with no meaning or you waiting for some one in a rented house to rescue you is terrible.

As I was saying, the fan heat was on, my stomach start to grudging me like having pain in my stomach and I know that I can be having serviette throw-up and vomiting again because that what cause all this traumatic problem.  On 4/18http://dayofunke.wixsite.com/hairilasisi/18 I went out to the hospital to get well, and I get back but my eyes start turning like falling down, turning and turning and later on goes dawn because I know too much heat can make the stomach hot so, I try to eat the cool stuff.

No comments: