I hear gby, gby, the noise, where the noise came from, it is from down stair of the apartment, it is from upstairs of the apartment, what is going on I said, the girl have to do what ever she wanted to do and the boys also has to do what ever she wanted to do , it take one day, and one time to do this. I called it one night stand.
Sense of belonging, to belong to some place is like having a country for yourself, you belong to that place, your home, your car and everything that goes along with it, good or bad, you are ready to accept what ever happen there, but to give you a sense of knowledge through a dream is like praying for heart beat because your kidney maybe in danger while you having an excessive dream like most other. People do and eventually resulted in sickness that beyond comprehended. Sense of knowledge came natural as I said before or through the environmental awareness and from traditional learning set which is classroom..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment