I need to work, I have to work, any type of work. As I get the job, any job doing heavy lifting, I said to myself why do I get a job that was beyond my control. I have to work, I can't stay idle, I must move around, I can not get to this job because there was no public transportation going there. I told my wife to give me a ride to drive me there because I was not driving. At the job, mercy, mercy I shout to my team leader, I know that this job was not for me but I must do something, then my manager called me saying if this job is not for me I better resign before he sacked me. In the morning, in the afternoon I will not have to be thinking about a job, desperate guy that need to do something in other to get money.
what a life!
The body temperature, from head to toes is like a power house that full of energy, I feel like doing something that useless which was not accountable for, going around chasing woman. I was wrong, I was right, what did you do that make it to affect me, you are dealing with something else that make me think. I have to work any type of work, I can't stay idle. I listen carefully and make sure is not saying it, it just the air that make him saying that. Turn on the TV in living room, you feel like television is talking to you, that is out of the ordinary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment