Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Man Without A Claw

Every waken hour, that is me in the corner where I like to sit in the classroom, in every class I took, I sit in my favorite spots in the corner, mining my religion saying the God is great.  The way of understanding, the way to accomplishment of my work.  You may ask what I want from the corner, to grasp, to seek what the teacher are saying  Why are we here, what motivate us here, because of the color of our skin or to safe our freedom and and our own kind, not on till I got a mandate to do the abomination,

The animals have a claw as deadly weapon, they use their claw and teeth to tear of other animals flesh, the man without a claw, my amplifier could not be fired hundred times unless someone is there, the experience person, the achy type.  They know and they take the advantage of you by manipulating the body flow, It is all inside,the street could not be safe.  The idea of civilization come and go, the new surpass the old and we forget the old way because is not superior anymore while the new way is more genus, but some people stuck with it and use it in a bad way when every one forget about it.  A man without a claw is ordinary man, don't know what is happening or why is happening.  when you sick you go see your doctor, when you work you get money. The enemy descend and take advantage.Canon EOS 7D 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera - Body Only - Digital SLR (Google Affiliate Ad)Shoppers    .

No comments: