In America, It has been a dramatic situation, every waken hour has been a nightmare. Every second of sleep has been a second dream. Everyday of the year and every night, even during the nap time. What could have been a cause for that type of situation. Since then I believed that nightmare have no chance in my world, weather you know the meaning or what ever cause the sickness in the first place.
In every waken hour, I try to mind my own business in the world that know nobody except yourself. America is a dream country, what ever you dream of can be achieved. Nightmare is a no chance. I also mind my own religion, that is my savior by calling every minute every time. Every waken hour I read my book till I graduate from school, Every waken hour I went to the toilet, and continue to make every minute every hour count and memorable time.
In a real world every waken hour suppose to be use wisely not to be abused, time wait for no one. In a real world everything should fall in to place as you want it if you carefully plan your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment