Monday, November 23, 2009

Under The Bridge

I was walking along side of the road, I saw many cars passing by and sometime I hear the car horn blowing so hard that you don't have to be listen to here it. As I was walking toward the bridge, under the bridge there was a big accident. The trailer was collided with the bridge, I think the bridge was built a long time ago that was an old style bridge, no measurment for the trailer to pass by because everytime there is always an accident, the truck trailer always collide with that bridge, I know that the bridge will have to be rebuild to size the truck trailer.

The train always pass by on top and the cars pass by at the bottom under the bridge. As I was passing by, approaching the bridge, I notice my leg started to be wobbling, I can not walk as usual. Immediately an old friend saw me walking down the street and she started shouting in the car saying Hairi, Hairi, Hairi, as I look around there was an old friend, a co-worker actually, I said hello, how are you, she reply said I'm fine, what about you, I reply; I said I'm fine too. In fact they were driving along the street toward the bridge, but under the bridge there was no way for them to go down the street, the road was closed, they will need to take an alternative road to get to where they are going. As she went along on her way, I saw some guys taken the pictures of the truck trailer accident before the police arrive at the seen. They call the movers to come and remove the accident trailer from the bridge and the driver will have to clean up the mess.

No comments: